We introduce to our garden of the four seasons of flowers.
January, Soshinroubai, narcissus
February, plum, adonis
March is, Spiraea, blur, Yoshino cherry tree, etc.
April, Fuji, button, Gyoikou (green cherry)
May, Iris, Iris, Satsuki
June, hydrangea, India crinum, Iris
July, crape myrtle, Chinese bellflower
August, Easter lily, Hagi
September, red spider lily, osmanthus
October, (in bloom until March of the following year beginning bloom from October) Juugatsuzakura, crested leopard
November-December, euonymus (autumn leaves), maple (autumn leaves), Hazenoki (autumn leaves)
※ For flowering situation of flowers, please contact us to Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden service center.
Telephone number 03-3434-4029
- Taoyuan is, there is no parking.
- Entrance fee is generally 150 yen, 65-year-old more than 70 yen (elementary school or less and junior high school students in Tokyo resident-student is free)
- Group rates (20 or more) is generally 120 yen, it will be 50 yen or more 65 years of age.
- Opening hours 9 am - 5 pm (admission until 4:30 pm)
- Kyuen day (until December 29 to next year January 1) New Year's holiday
- Taoyuan is located in the location of one-minute walk away and get off the JR Hamamatsu-cho Station North.
- There are also deals annual passport of our garden. General 600 yen, every day at 280 yen or more 65-year-old, you can use.
Please come to the Taoyuan looking forward to the seasonal flowers.
This page has been translated by Google Translate.